A shower filter cleans water of various contaminants. The purpose of the filter is to remove harmful substances from the water, such as micro-organisms, chemicals, dissolved dirt and odours. Clean water, healthier, more beautiful skin. A shower filter is an easy and affordable way to improve the quality of water in the shower.
Shower filter types
Activated carbon filter
Activated carbon filters are one of the most popular types of water filters. They work by absorbing contaminants on their surface, preventing them from entering the water. These filters are very effective at removing chlorine, metals, chemicals and other common contaminants. This is particularly helpful for people with atopic, sensitive or damaged skin and dandruff. Activated carbon filters are also often used in the purification of domestic drinking water. Activated carbon filters also remove odours.
The microfibre fabric is coated on one side and filters various solids. For example, it filters lime, iron and copper. This is our simplest and most affordable filter.
Sediment filter - Power filter
Sediment filter for the shower (solids filter, fine filter, loose filter) filters solid impurities such as sand, mud and rust from the water. filters particles larger than 5 microns.
Filter from water
- Heavy metals
- Iron and rust
Install Aromica or Aroma Sense on the shower arm. The new Aromica aromas contain vitamin C as an active ingredient, which neutralises the drying effect of chlorine in tap water. In addition, the following ingredients moisturise the skin: snail serum, Aloe vera, vegetable glycerine and milk powder. All these have a moisturising and refreshing effect. The Aromica cartridge is available unscented or you can choose from ten different fragrances.
Prevents the build-up of potential bacteria inside the shower. Not so important in Finland, where bacteria are neutralised by the tap water system. Can be significant in Finland in ring wells and if the shower water comes from a lake or river. The effect of antibacterial marbles is based on the movement of ceramic marbles. The water moves the balls and prevents bacteria from forming. The rolling stone does not moss.
The benefits of a shower filter
The shower filter takes care of your skin and hair and makes it easier to keep bathroom surfaces clean. The Shower Filter is easy to install and is compatible with all shower hoses and most rain showers.
Shower Caddy features
- Good for the skin
- The shower filter is extremely effective in reducing the presence of skin-drying substances such as chlorine in the water.
- May help those with atopic, sensitive or damaged skin. Based on numerous customer testimonials.
- A safe and gentle washing water for the little ones and babies in the family.
- Good for hair
- The filtration of metals from water reduces the discolouration of light hair to green or yellow.
- Dyed hair retains its colour for longer.
- Hair will be softer, easier to manage and shinier - like it washed in lake water.
- Reduces scalp dryness.
- Also protects pets' skin and hair from chlorine.
- The ecological choice
- Quality and durability
- Softens water and effectively neutralises the harmful effects of lime and metals.
- Significantly reduces limescale and discolouration of bathroom surfaces and fixtures.
- Chlorine filtration reduces irritation to the eyes and respiratory system. According to the US Environmental Protection Agency, inhaling small amounts of chlorine has adverse effects on the human respiratory system over time. It can cause coughing, chest pains or fluid build-up in the lungs.
- Reduces many types of chemical compounds, including PFAS.
Cleaning and impact methods
In stage 1, the water is filtered of large debris and sediments that come loose from the piping.
In stage 2, the activated carbon in the adsorption filter binds contaminants such as metals, iron, rust and the most common municipal water pollutants. The activated carbon also removes odours.
3. vitamin C, ascorbic acid neutralises chlorine and chloramine and changes the pH of the water to a more lake-like level.
Shower filter installation
The filtered shower is easy to install yourself. Compatible with all shower hoses. In our range you will find separate filters for rain and roof showers.