The SKIL 3071 CA carbon brushless cordless drill is a high-torque drill that brings the qualities required by professionals to the enthusiast. Thanks to its high torque and additional handle, the drill is ideal for even heavier work.
The ergonomic design of the drill and the padded handle ensure excellent comfort of use. A 13 mm metal quick chuck with locking function, a carbon brushless motor and a high-quality battery system increase the durability of the drill. The battery's patented Coolpack feature extends battery life and life. The patented indicator of the state of charge of the battery clearly shows the state of charge.
The product has a 3-year warranty, without registration, and is part of the Skil Energy Platform product family, where one battery fits all tools and chargers.
See also other SKIL tools and spare parts from the importer. If the product you need is not in our assortment, we will order it.
Technical Data Sheet: – SKIL 3071 CA Carbon Brushless Cordless Drill
• Voltage: 20V Max
• Drilling power in wood: 65 mm
• Drilling power in metal: 13 mm
• Drilling power in brick: 13 mm
• Screw capacity: 10mm
• Idle rpm: 0-550/0-2000 r.p.m.
• Hard joint max. torque: 120 Nm
• Chuck type: metal one-handed quick chuck
• Chuck capacity: 13 mm
• Switch setting: 24+1+1
• Speed control switch
• Gear: two mechanical speeds
• LED light
• Side handle
• Net weight, incl. Battery life: 2.5 kg
• Net weight without battery: 1.8 kg
• Voltage/frequency (charger): 220-240 V/50-60 Hz
• SKIL 3071 cordless drill
• Side handle
• Double-headed screw tip
• Belt clip
• Fabric bag
• User manual